The Delran Fire Co. No. 2 was incorporated in 1928 to cover Riverside Park of the Township. This station moved in 2007 and is now located at 1020 S Chester Avenue closer to the center of town. Station 232 consists of 50 active members and currently houses a 2015 Pierce 50′ Tele Squrt equipped with Class A Foam, a 2003 Pierce Class A Pumper equipped with Class A & B foam, a 2006 Pierce Heavy Rescue, a Utility Van equipped with water, ice, and rope rescue equipment, rehab trailer for long term incidents in and out of town, and a pick up used for utility and fire police purposes. The station responds to all incidents in town with our sister station 231 and also provides mutual aid to the surrounding townships and beyond.