The Delran Fire Co. No. 1 was founded in April 1916 and just celebrated our 100th Anniversary. We constructed a new building in 1991. The Company is located at 9 S. Bridgeboro Street. The Station has about 35 active members and responds to over 300 fire calls a year. Station 231 has six pieces of apparatus in the station that includes; two Engines, a 100′ Tower Ladder, a Cascade Unit, a Brush Truck, a Fire Police vehicle and a small boat. The station responds to all incidents in town with our sister station 232 and also provides mutual aid to the surrounding townships and beyond.